Presentations in vim
Vim can be used to give presentations. You need few plugins to do it.
- vim-pandoc - vim pandoc doesnt come with syntax highlighting so you need to install vim-pandoc-syntax
- You can create your own file extension for the slides, i have a file extension called
- Goyo - this is to remove all the vim items like the line number.
- Add the following lines to your
- Create a directory for your presentation.
cdinto the directory and open all files using
- Now you use left and right arrow keys to navigate between the slides.
- You can also install a plugin called vim-table-mode - this lets you create tables as shown in the image which is a screenshot of a slide